Spicy Lovers? This recipe is for you. Re-create our Red Curry tangy & creamy soup in an instant.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onions, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, very roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed.
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 2 packets of the Hart & Soul Chicken broth
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 packet of the Hart & Soul Thai red curry recipe base
- 1 can (400ml) of coconut milk
- Green Onions
- Peanuts or other preferred nuts, roughly chopped
• Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until softened.
• Add the Butternut Squash, carrots, Chicken Broth, Red Curry recipe base. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, covered, until the vegetables are tender, (15-20 minutes)
• Using a hand-held immersion blender, purée the soup until silky smooth.
• Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
• Ladle the soup into bowls and top with preferred garnishes (you’re the Chef)