Creamy Anti-inflammatory Carrot & Fennel Soup with Hart & Soul Beef Bone Broth, Turmeric and Ginger.
- 2 pouches of Hart & Soul Beef Bone Broth
- 2 white onions
- 1 fennel bulbs
- 10 medium carrots
- 2 big white potatoes
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 10 g turmeric powder
- 750 ml water
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pumpkin seeds to serve
- Chop up all the vegetables and set aside in separate bowls.
- Add a little coconut oil to a big pot, and cook the onion and fennel till they turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and potatoes to the pot, give it a big stir and add the Hart & Soul beef bone broth and water.
- Add the ginger and turmeric.
- Bring the soup to a boil, turn down the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
- When the carrots and potatoes are soft, blend until you get a smooth soup.
- Add the coconut milk, and bring the soup to a boil once again. Turn off the heat the moment the soups starts boiling, and the soup is ready to be served.
- Toast with pumpkin seeds.