If you want an easy and delicious meed week meal, this Coconut & Lentil Baked Jacket Potato will become your go for if you are in lack of inspiration.
At Hart & Soul, we understand the need for our recipes to combine taste with real, nutritional value. The perfect example of our belief that health doesn’t have to compromise taste is our creamy and rich coconut lentil soup.
More than anything, we believe in the power of Soul food.
With this recipe, Hart & Soul’s upbringing formed our philosophy on food. We always try to think of the different places we have been to and get a lot from our travels. How locals use ingredients, flavors. The soup we created is inspired by the dal and lentil koottu’s at the heart of the South Indian diet.
We put this dish together using the Coconut Lentil for a Moorish result. We let you judge by yourself… and if you have some leftovers….. wait what ??… no sorry, this will not happen…
- 4 x sweet potatoes
- 1 pack Hart & Soul Coconut and Lentil Soup, heated
- 1 pomegranate, jewels removed
- Coriander for garnish
- Pepitas for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Wash and dry each potato, leaving the skin on to add to the crunch
- Prick a knife into the middle of the potato a couple of times and place it on a baking tray.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- Slice each potato lengthways and spoon enough Hart & Soul Coconut & Lentil Soup into the middle to fill it.
- Top with pomegranate, coriander, and pepitas and serve