Ahhh what could be nicer than a bowl of hot soup on a cold evening. There’s something truly nourishing about soup, being warmed from the inside, like a big hug from the inside! Hart and Soul all natural soups are made exactly for it. Nourish your body and soul from the inside. And if you add a delicious pesto twist to our coconut and lentil , it’s even better !
Made with our nutrient-rich Hart & Soul Coconut & Lentil, Holly from the @paradise_pantry added a simple twist of pesto to the dish for something a little difference.
Check out her delicious home made pesto recipe below.
- 1 pouch of Hart & Soul Coconut & Lentil soup
A big table spoon of homemade pesto
Freshly cracked black pepper
Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oilPesto
1/3 cup of toasted pine nuts (walnuts are also nice)
1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
Good shake of freshly cracked pepper
2 tbs of lemon juice
1/2 tsp of celtic salt
2 big bunches of fresh basil
1 small clove of garlic
- Wash and let the basil dry slightly
- Toast the pine nuts
- Pulse the nuts with the basil in a small food processor and transfer in a jar with olive oil on top
- Heat the Coconut & Lentil in a pot until it starts bubbling
- Remove from the heat and pour into your favorite bowl
- Top up with some fresh cracked pepper and a big table spoon of your homemade pesto