This Spiced Hummus will be on all your platers from now on!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and dried
- 1/2 cup Hart & Soul Coconut Lentil Soup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Place everything aside from the garnishes and process for at least 60 seconds until smooth.
- Scrap down the bowl and process for another 60 seconds to make sure everything is blended and smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl or onto a plate and spread out. Drizzle with more extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle over curry powder, mustard seeds and black salt then serve with baby cucumbers
*If you prefer a runnier hummus, add some extra cold water