Breakfast, Lunch, or dinner? This curried Egg Sandwich will hit the spot every. single. time!!
Ingredients (makes two sandwiches)
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup Hart and Soul Coconut Lentil Soup
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced bread
- Cress or lettuce
- Place eggs into a bowl and mash with a fork, add soup, curry powder, salt, and pepper and combine again.
- If you prefer a creamier egg mix, add some more soup.
- Spoon mix onto fresh bread and top with cress.
- Enjoy fresh!